I was reading user comments on a real estate website the other day. The questions buyers and sellers were asking reminded me that real estate transactions can get complicated in countless ways.
- A lien the seller didn’t know about is making it difficult to sell the home.
- A person buying a home is thinking of renting out her current home rather than selling it.
- The seller accepted the buyer’s offer, and now the buyer has found a home he likes better.
- The homebuyer wants to move in before closing and rent the home until the closing date.
- An inspection revealed costly repairs are needed, and the buyer wants to renegotiate the purchase price.
- A buyer has a contract to buy a home and learned the seller has another a contract with a second buyer.
- The buyer and seller disagree about what items should stay with the property after the sale.
- A buyer of a commercial building doesn’t understand the seller’s reply to his offer.
- The seller wants to know how to handle multiple offers.
- The seller didn’t show up to closing, and the buyer doesn’t know what to do.
This list could keep going and going.
I understand why people would “ask the internet” about their real estate problems, but I would be wary of the advice found there. You don’t really know what you’re getting.
On the other hand, a Texas REALTOR® is a professional with the experience and knowledge to help you avoid many problems, deal with those that arise, and help you reach the best possible outcome on your real estate transaction.
Welcome to your new home!
Your one-stop source for real estate services covering the Houston Metro Area. With a focus on exceptional service, you’ll find everything you’ll need from complete MLS listings, valuable home value calculation tools, neighborhood information , and school information! Do you need to sell your home, click here to request a comparative market analysis!
In today’s competitive real estate market, timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised. Beat other home buyers to the hottest new homes for sale in Houston with my New Listings Notification Service.
If you own real estate that you’re thinking of selling, I would be happy to provide you with a FREE Home Evaluation.
Whether you are buying or selling a home hire someone like me, who will earn your business. I invite you to contact me as I’d be happy to assist you with this important transaction. In addition, if you have any general questions about buying or selling real estate in Houston, please contact me as I am more than willing to help.
I service all areas of the Houston Metro Area. I work with you for commercial or residential real estate. Do you need to sell your home? If you are looking for land, homes, townhomes, condo’s, loft’s or an apartment complex, or an experienced real estate agentthis is the place.
While you are here, feel free to have a look a couple of my current listings below.
So until then, should you, your family, or your colleagues need a realtor please don’t hesitate to contact me via Facebook or by phone at 281.798.4599.
@TheTexasBroker (a.k.a Allen Keith Hebert)