As an essential service I am open for business. I will take your phone calls. Please leave a message. I will call you back. We can meet over the phone initially or over video chat. When we meet in person, let’s agree not to shake hands or give a hug for now. Let’s try and keep a safe distance, around 6 feet. And if, you are sick, feeling sick please stay home.
Other essential service’s for listing or buying are open for business. Inspectors, Photographers, Appraisers, Surveyors, Title Companies
Lastly please review this form as it’s a new form needed for all buyers and sellers.
For Seller’s – Listing Your Home
On our first meeting I will complete a seller’s needs analysis, and will need to gather information about your home. From there I will complete a Comparative Market Analysis subject to touring the property. I will also review my marketing plan with you for your home. To list your home I will need if possible a Survey, a list of upgrades and repairs, and for you to complete and sign the listing documents.
Photo/Video Day: Make sure you home is Picture perfect for the professional photographer and Video-ographer. Please vacate the home for the shoot.
As part of the consultation we will discuss methods to keep risk at a minimum when showing your home.
- Install signs/lockboxes when Seller’s aren’t home.
- Leave the home prior to the scheduled showing.
- Provide sanitary hand wipe at various places in home.
- Provide soap, water and disposable paper towels for hand drying.
- Don’t show the home if someone is sick at home.
For Buyers – Touring Property
On our first meeting I will set up a search for you based on your needs analysis. You will receive listings to your email from my upgraded subscription to HAR – Houston Association of Realtor. New or changed listing could be in your email within 15 minutes of a change or new listing.
Before we tour home’s I must have a pre-approval letter from your lender. If you don’t have a lender I can send you lender’s information that I have worked with successfully in the past. Additionally, please review the listing information, videos and subdivision information to narrow out near or no-go homes. After I have your pre-approval letter, and a list of home’s to tour I will set up tours.
- We will drive separately to tour the home.
- We will maintain a safe distance and practice appropriate safety protocol.
- No children to tour the homes.
- Avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
- Remove shoe’s when touring the home.
- Do not use the restrooms in private homes.
- Keep good note’s on home so we may discuss later
- I will only set up tours for buyer’s who need to buy now ( within 30-60 purchase dates) Beyond that we must discuss. Basically please no “Looky Lou’s”
- Be mindful of occupied homes. Often adults and children live in these homes. Someone maybe ill, feeling ill, or susceptible to becoming ill.
- Wash your hands or sanitize your hands between homes.
What preventative measures may be taken to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading coronavirus?
The CDC urges individuals to take these measures to protect themselves and others:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice social distancing by staying out of crowded places, avoiding group gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
Additionally, to help prevent the continued spread of coronavirus, on March 15, 2020, the CDC recommended that for the next 8 weeks, all in-person events consisting of 50 or more people, such as conferences and assemblies, be canceled, postponed or modified to virtual events (link is external). On March 16, 2020, President Trump announced new guidelines, advising that individuals avoid groups of more than 10 people for the next 15 days. Avoiding these in-person gatherings is an effective measure that will reduce your risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus.
Are you ready to make the best investment of your life? Message me so we can invest in your future together. 281-798-4599 #investment #HouseExpert #RealEstate #realtor #ListReports #RealEstateAgent #HomeOwner #smart #thetexasbroker
Your one-stop source for real estate services covering the Houston Metro Area. With a focus on exceptional service, you’ll find everything you’ll need from complete MLS listings, valuable home value calculation tools, neighborhood information , and school information! Do you need to sell your home, click here to request a comparative market analysis!
In today’s competitive real estate market, timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised. Beat other home buyers to the hottest new homes for sale in Houston with my New Listings Notification Service.
If you own real estate that you’re thinking of selling, I would be happy to provide you with a FREE Home Evaluation.
Whether you are buying or selling a home hire someone like me, who will earn your business. I invite you to contact me as I’d be happy to assist you with this important transaction. In addition, if you have any general questions about buying or selling real estate in Houston, please contact me as I am more than willing to help.
I service all areas of the Houston Metro Area. I work with you for commercial or residential real estate. Do you need to sell your home? If you are looking for land, homes, townhomes, condo’s, loft’s or an apartment complex, or an experienced real estate agent this is the place.
So until then, should you, your family, or your colleagues need a realtor please don’t hesitate to contact me via Facebook or by phone at 281.798.4599.